Our range of connectivity products, designed to suit any business: from ADSL Business Broadband to high-speed, resilient Ethernet circuits. As your customers rely on constant and consistent data connectivity, you need to be a provider for upstream connectivity that can deliver a reliable service day in, day out.
The most cost effective route to the internet, a range of packages are available to suit your business or clients.
- Download speeds up to 24MBPS
- Upload speeds up to 2.5MBPS
Fibre Broadband (FTTC)
Fibre Broadband-FTTC stands for Fibre to the Cabinet. This technology is the highest offering in the Broadband portfolio, utilising older copper infrastructure and combining that with optical fibre, offering fast download and upload speeds. As FTTC operates on existing copper infrastructure (last mile) it carries a very quick and efficient installation.
- Download speeds up to 76MBPS
- Upload speeds up to 19MBPS
Fibre To The Premises (FTTP)
Fibre to the premises (FTTP) is a new high speed broadband service using fibre all the way from the local premise to the exchange, connecting you to our national fibre optic network. Whereas fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) is delivered as fibre only to the local cabinet, with the last part of the journey using copper infrastructure which impacts on its performance.
- Download speeds up to 330MBPS
- Upload speeds up to 30MBPS
- No line rental needed
- 60-day lead time
Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC)
EoFTTC or Ethernet over FTTC is Perfect for businesses requiring low cost, private bandwidth. Our product bridges the gap between traditional broadband and Ethernet Fibre. Ethernet over FTTC uses the existing copper infrastructure that is used to carry fibre broadband in the last mile yet provides an uncontended (1:1) Ethernet bandwidth on top. Unlike ADSL or FTTC broadband EoFTTC is truly uncontended, meaning you don’t have to share your bandwidth with other internet users.
- Fast deployment times: typically within two weeks
- Symmetrical uncontended bandwidth speeds of up-to
- 20MBPS available
- Burstable: Speeds of up to 80MBPS downstream
Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
EFM provides a high-speed, resilient and symmetrical internet connection using existing copper lines. This means it’s much more cost-effective and has a shorter lead time than traditional Ethernet solutions. Ethernet in the First Mile can offer businesses the bandwidth they need to embrace remote working and the latest communication infrastructures. Technologies such as video conferencing and VoIP benefit from the stability, as well as the uncontended bandwidth that it delivers.
- Resilient and fault tolerant: Uses multiple copper pairs,
- should one pair fails service will continue
- Uses existing infrastructure so installations rarely have additional costs
- Symmetrical speeds: Up to TO 20MBPS each wayS
Ethernet Fibre is the perfect for offering a highly reliable and stable business grade internet connection, with the added ability to choose between our multiple enterprise router configurations. In turn, this will allow you to achieve everything you need from the Fibre. Additionally, we have the ability, mid contract, to give you a “re-grade”. This means you aren’t confined to the same bandwidth for the contract term.
- Scalable speeds from 10MBPS TO 10GBPS: Ideal for growing business, scale up as your business needs change
- Uncontended bandwidth: the bandwidth agreed will be unshared with anyone else, this is known as 1:1 contention ratio
- Ultra-low latencty
- Diverse and auto-failover options to ensure maximum uptime
Ethernet Multi-Site or MPLS solutions are the best of business class private site-to-site connectivity. We can design the MPLS solution around your business needs, utilising various Ethernet product types such as EFM, EoFTTC and Leased lines. We take the time to plan, design and ensure we have your exact business requirements before proposing a solution.
- Private multi-site communication: remove the headache of VPNS and extend your network to reach all sites
- Centrally manage network security: manage Internet usage and cntent filtering centrally and reduce expenditure on firewall devices
- Remote workers: increase business productivity and efficiency, and reduce office overheads by providing a secured environment that enables staff to work from home
We specialise in deploying the UniFi® Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Infrastructure. UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller, ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
- Save money and save time. Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.